<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

no HEA here! - When the Dark Wins


Authors: Jennifer Bene, Addison Cain, 
Cari Silverwood, Yolanda Olson, Zoe Blake, 
Dani René, Eris Adderly, Michelle Brown



Description:

Published: May 8th, 2018

Inside these pages lurks the stuff of nightmares, the inky blackness of our world captured by the top authors of dark romance. Except in these stories there is no romance. No heroes. No happy endings.

This is a book that has been crafted, twisted, and deformed to shred you, scare you, and possibly traumatize your mere mortal mind. Here is your last warning... no one is coming to save you if you choose to dive into the depravity.

In these stories, the dark wins.

Every. Single. Time.

Eight corrupting tales designed to blacken your heart:

Breaking Beth by Jennifer Bene 
It would take time. Time to destroy who she used to be... time for all her hope to die... time to break her... time to truly make her a thing. But he would.

Catacombs by Addison Cain 
Every night he destroys her innocence. Each morning she awakes anew, memory clean —pure enough to be tainted, twisted, and adored for the devil’s sick pleasures.

Used by Cari Silverwood 
Red’s on a mission to kill. When you’re violated and broken, sometimes the only way left is down.

My Name is Jane by Zoe Blake 
There is no Escape. No Hope. I have nothing left. Only my name.

What Lies Beneath by Yolanda Olson 
One too many nights working the streets can make the abused break, but when two become one, the price of sin can be much higher than expected.

Severed by Dani René 
Monsters are real. He’s broken me, tortured me, and made me who I am. I’d accepted my fate.

A Sinner in Virtue by Eris Adderly 
You will accept them on your knees. You will accept them on your back. You will open yourself in any way they ask, Sinner, because you are a servant now.

The Hunted by Michelle Brown 
Hunted. Taken. Destroyed. When the nightmare never ends and there’s nowhere to run... What would you do to survive?
Free in Kindle Unlimited

CONTRIBUTING AUTHORS

Jennifer Bene: Facebook ** Twitter
Addison Cain: Facebook ** Twitter
Cari Silverwood: Facebook ** Twitter
Yolanda Olson: Facebook ** Twitter
Zoe Blake: Facebook ** Twitter
Dani René: Facebook ** Twitter
Eris Adderly: Facebook ** Twitter
Michelle Brown: Facebook 


No comments: